As announced on our website in June this year it is now beginning. Upon today, 21th September 2017, the Economic and Trade Agreement between the European Union and Canada is provisional applicable. So if you have business relations from EU with Canada, do not hesitate and let your company register. Only companies registered with REX (“Registered exporter”) are eligible for the agreement. It is not necessary to have “authorized exporter” or an AEO license. The REX registration is the only prerequisite! And, in Germany it is already possible – at your main customs office. Further information, the leaflet and the electronic application form 0442 (unfortunately only for Enterprises situated in Germany) can be found on the website of the German Customs. We wish you continued successful business with Canada.

The TEAM of   Nicola Bernard

Service office for foreign trade affairs